- The former First Lady and her husband were spotted in Siena, Tuscany, today
- She and Barack arrived in Italy on Friday with six fighter jets for their vacation
- Michelle looked stunning in a white top paired with khaki pants
- Accessorized her outfit with gold jewelry and glamorous sunglasses
- Her husband, who headed out on a bike ride today, was by her side in a neat shirt
- They were met by cheering crowds who kept on screaming ‘President Obama’
Barack and Michelle arrived in Italy on a private plane (pictured) on Friday for a six day vacation in Tuscany
The former president and first lady’s plane were escorted by six Eurofighter Fourth Wing jets as it landed at Grosseto Air Base.
The Obamas arrived in Tuscany on Friday and were escorted away from the military air base airport in an armored Chevrolet.the armored Chevrolet were part of a 13-car motorcade.
You must log in to post a comment.